Workshop - Overview
Date: 24th September 2020
Time: 08:30 - 16:30
Venue: Croke Park, Jones' Rd, Drumcondra, Dublin 3, Ireland
Following the launch of our new T-Value design methodology for working platforms in London last September, we have decided to host a FREE technical workshop in Dublin, outlining Tensar’s solutions for temporary works using stabilisation geogrids, including site roads & working platforms. Senior Product Manager, Jonathan Cook will be introducing the New Tensar T-Value design method for working platforms to Ireland for the very first time. This technical workshop will also include an introduction to Pavement Optimisation - a way to cut costs, carbon and time on permanent pavements using Tensar geogrid technology.
The workshop will be delivered by qualified and experienced, technical members of the Tensar Team who will be able to discuss your projects during the day. Lunch & refreshments will be provided by Tensar!
Are you limited by BR470? Not anymore!
- Tensar T-Value: A scientific advancement on methodology using innovative technology and techniques for safe and economical working platform designs
Are you looking for a reliable and economical way to carry out designs for unsurfaced roads?
- Chapter 5 from the 'Temporary Works: Principles of design and construction, Second edition' was published in December 2018. Learn how it aligns with the long established empirical methods used in TensarPave software for over 20 years
By attending this workshop, you will:
- Be one of the first to learn about Tensar's NEW T-Value method for working platforms
- Learn Tensar's industry leading & performance based design methodology for the design of granualar access roads
- Use TensarPave design software on a design example, showing how you can use this technology to add value to your projects
- Discover how the use of TriAx® geogrids and Spectra™ systems can:
- Increase project savings
- Lower environmental impact
- Reduce construction time
- Add value to your project
- Save time and money on your next project!
Full agenda below:
- 08:30 – 09:00: Registration & networking with tea/coffee on arrival
- 09:00 – 09:30: Welcome & Introduction to Tensar
- 09:30 – 10:30: An introduction to Tensar geogrid technology
- 10:30 – 10:40: Geogrid Stabilisation Case study
- 10:40 – 10:50: Coffee break & Networking
- 10:50 – 11:45: Tensar Design methodology for temporary site roads
- 11:45 – 12:30: Delegate TensarPave7 software tutorial
- 12:30 – 13:30: Lunch & breakaway project discussion
- 13:30 – 14:30: New Tensar T-Value Design methodology for working platforms
- 14:30 – 15:00: Delegate working platform design tutorial
- 15:00 – 15:15: Coffee break & Networking
- 15:15 – 16:00: An introduction to Pavement Optimisation
- 16:00 – 16:10: Pavement Optimisation Case Study
- 16:10 – 16:30: Tensar Engineers will be available to discuss any project specific requirements
- 16:30 Free Stadium Tour [Optional]
Should you require further assistance, please contact:
Tel: 00 44 1254 266 845