THIS WORKSHOP HAS NOW REACHED CAPACITY THEREFORE WE ARE NOT ACCEPTING ANYMORE REGISTRATIONS - IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN ATTENDING A FUTURE WORKSHOP PLEASE CONTACT MTINANT@TENSAR.CO.UK
Whatif Workshop - Overview
Time: 09:15 - 16:30
Venue: One Great George Street (ICE Headquarters), Westminster, London, SW1P 3AA
We are hosting a FREE technical workshop, outlining Tensar’s solutions for temporary works using geogrids, including site roads & working platforms. The keynote speaker will be Dr Andrew Lees, who will be introducing and launching the New Tensar T-Value method for working platforms.
The workshop will be delivered by qualified and experienced members of the Tensar Team who will be able to discuss your projects during the day. Lunch & refreshments will be provided by Tensar!
Who is Dr Andrew Lees CEng MICE?
- Originator of the NEW Tensar T-Value method for working platforms
- Award-winning lecturer
- Eurocode 7 redrafting panel member
- Visiting Research Fellow at University of Southampton
- Author of ICE published textbook - Geotechnical Finite Element Analysis
Are you limited by BR470? Not anymore!
- Tensar T-Value: A scientific advancement on methodology using innovative technology and techniques for a safe working platform design
Are you looking for a reliable and economical way to carry out designs for unsurfaced roads?
- Chapter 5 from the 'Temporary Works: Principles of design and construction, Second edition' was published in December 2018. Learn how it aligns with the long established empirical methods used in TensarPave software for over 20 years
By attending this workshop, you will:
- Be the first to learn about Tensar's NEW T-Value method for static load cases
- Learn Tensar's established design methodology for dynamic/trafficking load cases
- Use TensarPave design software on a design example, showing how you can use this technology to add value to your projects
- Save time and money on your next project!
Check out the full agenda below:
09:15 - 09:40- Registration & networking with tea/coffee on arrival
09:40 - 10:00 - Welcome & Introduction to Tensar
10:00 - 11:00 - An introduction to TriAx geogrid technology
11:00 - 11:45 - Tensar Design methodology for temporary site roads
11:45 - 12:30 - Delegate TensarPave7 software tutorial
12:30 – 13:15 - Lunch & breakaway project discussion
13:15 – 14:15 - KEYNOTE SPEECH: New Tensar Design methodology for working platforms including the New Tensar T-Value method
14:15 – 14:45 - Delegate working platform design tutorial
14:45 - 15:15 - Coffee break & Networking
15:15 – 15:45 - Frequently Asked Questions
15:45 - 16:30 - Interactive Group Discussion
Close - Tensar Engineers available to discuss any project specific requirements
Should you require further assistance, please contact:
Tel: 01254 266 845