What's the webinar about?
Join us for a technical webinar, outlining Tensar’s solutions for temporary works using geogrids, to reduce the necessary thickness for working platforms. Presenting will be Dr Andrew Lees, who will be introducing and launching the New Tensar T-Value method for working platforms.
Are you limited by BR470? Not anymore!
- Tensar T-Value: A scientific advancement on methodology using innovative technology and techniques for a safe working platform design
By attending this webinar, you will:
- Be one of the first to learn about Tensar's NEW T-Value method for static load cases
- See how Tensar have developed, validated and implemented this new methodology
- See examples of how Tensar have already saved project time, money and carbon emissions using this new method
All new T-value Design Software
- Get first access to our new T-Value software (heavy version). The link will be shared after the webinar.
Can't make the date?
- Register anyway and we'll send you a recording after the webinar takes place.